Wednesday 16 October 2013

Episode 15 Journal of Marcus Ty Podcast - Noodle Carts!

Fishing Boats in Zante
In a show full of giggles (from me) & corny jokes (from Marcus) we tried to cover the secondary professions this week. We talked about our week in WoW and some of the problems we've been having - Marcus finally found his Albatross but is still chasing his Noodle Cart and I can't use a glider to save my life! 
News from the Front is all about Connected Realms and Marcus got all techie, a bit of Blizzcon and the London Meet-up. Next we dived into cooking, fishing and archaeology - the whys and hows of making gold with secondary professions is one of the lesser talked about methods and we completely skipped First Aid. 

Marcus sidelined me a bit with his Alchemy section and then went all Alcheologist on me too! But I got my own back when I remembered the Pilgrims Festival right at the last minute and made him late for his lunch date with his wife! Oops!

We had great fun recording & I hope you enjoy listening too. If you have anything you'd like us to talk about or you want to add something, feel free to contact either of us, email & twitter details are below. We'd love to hear from you and of course, if you like us enough, we'd love some iTunes reviews or Stitcher thumbs ups too!

As always - you can find us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio or you can listen via the website if you prefer.

Show Notes

  • Noodles, Noodles!
  • Our week in WoW - troubles with transport!
  • News from the front - Connected Realms, Blizzcon & the London Meet-up
  • The Endless Grind of the Timeless Isle
  • Why level the secondary professions?
  • Making Gold From Cooking and Fishing
  • Archeology love it or hate it
  • Markets of the week.

Resources mentioned in the podcast:

****************

Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!

Image © Nev Jones, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation - I hate to do this but so many spammers around these days :(